The selection of the candidates for the 1st Fishing Guides Course is over. All the applicants have been informed about the outcome of the selection.

The Partnership, during the last meeting took on November, 3rd 2020, decided to postpone to a new date the course due to the current COVID-19 epidemiologic situation and due to the new DPCM of the Italian Prime Minister that restricts the movement through regions.

Even if the project area has been deeply scattered by the Storm Alex during the night between October 2nd and 3rd, the goal is to keep the original schedule and activity unchanged  with the two educational moments in Valdieri, Gesso river, and Tenda, Roya river.

As soon as the emergency will give us the possibility, we will reschedule the new program and we will contact the selected candidates.